Hey, I am Kris from Columbus.
Here are some facts about me:
- Resides in Columbus, Ohio
- Cleveland Indians, Cleveland Browns, and Cleveland Cavaliers fan
- Started working on Magento in late 2008
- Holds all four Magento Certifications (Certification Directory)
- Worked on both Community and Enterprise editions of Magento 1.
- Magento Forum Moderator
- Magento StackExchange Top Contributor (Profile)
I occasionally help smaller stores with their needs. In the past these have been version upgrades, extension installation, site optimization, automated testing, general maintenance and Magento 2 replatforms.
I do have a full time career which I love, so I only do freelancing nights and weekends. I am generally available for emergencies as well.
I do have some mentalities that I will always abide by.
- Version Control
- Being on a competent hosting provider
- Don’t cut corners. I’d rather do something the correct way and take a little more time on it, then having to retouch the same code over and over.
Things you should know
- I am not a agency. I do not have overhead like an office, secretaries, etc.
- You deal directly with me which means you’ll have my personal cell number.
- I can do both frontend and backend development. Backend development is my favorite to do.
- I am not a designer.
If you are interested in having me help you, drop me a message below!